Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Day 15


Day 15 – Your dreams
I don't know if today they want us to talk about our life dreams or the dreams we have while we sleep. However, I do not feel very confident in my life dreams right now, so I choose to talk about the stuff I dream about.
My dreams often come true. I recently dreamed that my friend/ Chiropractor's baby was born on a certain date. I told him about it and he kinda laughed it off. Well, guess when his baby was born? Yeah, the date I told him. I also dreamed of the date when my God-daughter, Alayna, was born too. I was right again.
When I worked for the Sheriff's Office, if I dreamed about a certain co-worker, you could bet your bottom dollar that all you-know-what would break loose at the jail the next day. I would actually contemplate calling out in the morning if I had dreamed about her the night before.
I also dream quite often that I am climbing stairs or ladders that have no end or they have steps or rungs that scare me.
I need to research the meaning of dreams that contain stairs, heights, etc. It probably translates to some sort of insecurity.
Oh well. In other news, I am totally proud of myself for blogging fifteen days straight. :)

3 comments:

Heather said...

First of all, I have to say that I love this picture.

I think I read somewhere that if a person dreams about stairs or something that goes on forever, it means he or she feels out-of-control about a situation in life.

There's my two-cents for ya. Probably need change back. LOL

Marcia Dreams said...

Do you write down your dreams after you have them? That would help you see how many of your dreams actually come true.

Climbing stairs can represent positive movement in your life. Since the ladders have no end, maybe you feel that you aren't getting anywhere in life.

Tracy~ said...

hmmmmm I want to hear about your real life dreams :)

I'm going to look up the climbing dream stat