Thursday, September 23, 2010

Oh My Goodness.

I am about to have to do something that I haven't had to do in probably 15 years or more.
I really don't know how I am going to make it, but I am sitting in a hotel in a town that I don't know anything about. I am mentally and physically exhausted and don't have the energy to go back out tonight.
By the way, I am in a hotel because of an event for work that I have to be present at 730 am for. It's was more logical that I have a hotel room for the night than try to get up before the chickens and drive this far. So here I am.
I really, really, really don't know how I am going to sleep without my socks on.......

2 comments:

Heather said...

Well, now I gotta know:

Did you get to sleep?

Gwen said...

WOW!!! I can't sleep with socks on. Freaks me out!! Hope you got some sleep and made it to your event on time. :) XOXO