Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Day 28

Day 28-Something that you miss.
It's not something is someone that I miss. But I don't miss the new him, I miss the old him. He was one of my best friends for several years. He made me laugh so hard over the stupidest stuff. Most of it was inside jokes that only our inner circle understood. I could never stay angry with him because he would say something totally funny and crack me up.
I kinda believe he was my soul mate because even my husband(ex now) never had this kind of effect on me. He and I were closer than close. He, my friend Karen and her husband and I have so many memories together that I hope I remember for a lifetime. I just wish that he could get his life straightened back out so that we could have our friendship again. Its been almost a year since I saw or talked to him and some days he is on my mind so much that I wonder if he's thinking about me too. I hope he is. And I hope that one day he can overcome the demons that have him consumed.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my. I think I know who this is...and I am so sorry that you all aren't talking these days. Hopefully things will get worked out for him soon.

Tracy~ said...

I love this person and have not met him. I think you and he have something very special. I just put him on my prayer list. I pray he can overcome the demons, too.

Love you