Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day 22

Day 22- Something that upsets you
It is kind of funny that this should be my topic tonight. Right before I logged on to here to do my post, I read a status update on facebook from my first cousin on my dad's side. Fat, hot tears started running down my cheeks.
She posted that even though her dad( my father's brother) didn't feel well, he had still driven her 80 miles to where her car had broken down( and is now fixed) this past weekend. She also said that he was taking her out to dinner before they went back home. Her last statement in the status update was "I have a sweet one <3".>
Why couldn't mine be like that?

2 comments:

tootie said...

What a sweet story - that is definitely love!

Tracy~ said...

She is blessed to have a daddy like that and I'm sorry that yours wasn't like that for you :(