Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day 21

Day 21-Another Moment
I love the quote above. It is so true. Moments happen in a flash and sometimes if you aren't careful the moments will slip by and we forget them so easily.
This is one reason that I started writing in this blog again. There are so many moments that I don't want to forget.
Tonight, I was coming home from doing a good deed for some friends of mine. I called my buddy Jason, to ask him some advice on painting my car. I asked him what he was doing and he said "I'm on my way home from Simpsonville". I jokingly asked him had he been on a hot date and he replied, "No, you're still at home aren't you? If I was on a hot date, it would be with you".
That was a good moment. I don't think he had a clue how bad I needed to hear something like that. Whether he meant it or not, a girl still needs to feel special every once in a while.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Hmm...interesting. Is this the same guy we had a conversation about?

Gwen said...

How sweet! I swear the littlest gestures make the biggest impacts. How lucky you are to have such a wonderful friend. XOXO

Tracy~ said...

you guys could go on a windchime shopping spree date.

always helpful, I know.