Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day 23

Day 23 – Something that makes you feel better
The one thing that ALWAYS makes me feel better is music. I don't remember a time that it hasn't. Music is one of the most important things to me. I listen to music wherever I go. I listen to pandora.com from my computer at work. I can't say that I have a favorite genre either. I have contemporary christian, country and pop all programmed into my stations in my car. I listen/watch CMT in the mornings while getting ready for work.
I am forever hearing a song lyric and thinking "thats exactly how I feel".
Music just speaks to me.

3 comments:

meghan said...

i completely agree! it doesn't matter what's going on, the radio always seems to know how to make it all better :)

Gwen said...

I totally agree with you. I can jump in my car, crank up the stereo and sing as loudly as I want. When I get out of the car my mood has definitely improved. :) XOXO

Tracy~ said...

I agree totally, but I have a hard time listening to music sometimes because it strikes so close to home and next think I know, I'm driving down the street crying... lol