Monday, September 6, 2010

Day 20

Day 20-This Month
Well, we just entered September six days ago, however, it has been a pretty good month so far. I have had a three day weekend.... No work since friday and it has been great!
Today, my sweet little Grandmother and I went to North Carolina to the Hendersonville Apple Festival and then road through the mountains stopping at all sorts of little stands filled with complete goodness.
It really was a perfect day. The weather was nice and it was so relaxing being out with her. Not a care in the world!
Blogger is being a pill and won't let me upload any more of my pictures. I will try them again at another time.
I hope that you all had a wonderful Labor Day!




2 comments:

Heather said...

I saw the pics on facebook. It looked like a fun day!

BTW, while I was looking for sales this morning, I came across this and thought of you:

http://laurenscoupons.eventbrite.com/?ref=ecal

Gwen said...

How fun!!! So glad you had a great long weekend!!! XOXO