Monday, September 27, 2010

Sorry to leave ya hanging.....


So, as you can see in the picture above I broke down and bought socks.
I realized that I had also forgotten my deodorant, tooth brush and toothpaste. (Good Grief).
Luckily, the convenient store next door to the hotel had all my needs including the 3 pair of socks above, and I only paid $2 for them! STEAL! :)
This week won't be quite so hectic, thank goodness. I am only working thru Thursday and then I am off to a cabin in the woods until Sunday with a great group of ladies for some relaxing, reading, hot tubing, sight seeing, and scrap booking. I am totally excited!
How is your week shaping up?

4 comments:

Berrygetto said...

I have work all week so your end of the week plans sound so much nicer then mine =) have fun on your cabin get away.

Heather said...

You know that I am rolling on the floor laughing over here. Didn't you forget your toothpaste and toothbrush when you came to TN? Causing us to have a date in Walmart which set off a series of awesome book finds??

Gwen said...

LMAO!!! We all have our "thing"!!! I bet you'll never forget socks again. XOXO

Tracy~ said...

I'm jealous! I need to get away! Have fun, sugar!!!