Sunday, September 5, 2010

Day 19

(12/31/07)

Day 19 – Something you regret

I try really hard not to live life with regrets.
I am usually the first to say, I don't regret anything, everything in life is a lesson learned.
I don't regret marrying Keith. I do wish things had of been different. I wish that we hadn't rushed things. We had an on and off again relationship for a long time. A lot of the time even my closest friends didn't know we were "on". I wish that he had gotten his medication straightened out before we got married. I also wish his thyroid and diabetes problems had of been diagnosed while we were still married because some of his "issues" could have been avoided and understood better.
I wish that I had been truthful with him when he asked me to watch "Fireproof" after we had seperated and I told him no. I wish I had told him that I watched it three times in a row by myself and cried like a baby all three times.
I wish that he had committed to the 40 day love dare.
So, I don't regret him, If I said I had to regret anything about our relationship it would have been that both of us didn't try harder.




No comments: