Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day 14

Day 14-What I wore today.
Well, this is a repeat day and I forgot to take a picture of my outfit.
I'm good, aren't I?
What I wore today was really comfy but cute, of course. :) I choose black gouchos, a dark purple short sleeve shirt that had a crochet back, well, it was crocheted-like design from the shoulder blade up...pretty hard to describe.
I also wore some sparkly glittery flippy floppies that were silver.
That was short and sweet so I shall share more news of the day. :)
My car wouldn't start this morning when I left for class. I am pretty sure it's the battery, so I will get that taken care of tomorrow. Also, I was five minutes late to my class because of it. I completed the two-day business writing class and got my little certificate..woot woot!
I also finally picked out and bought a lap top case for my new work computer. I ended up with a Vera Bradley bag in this print. I looked for more practical bags, but all of them were very bulky and plain. My lap top is a 17' so standard bags did not work. I have a Vera for my personal lap top, so I know that it's good quality. That bag and lap top has been all over the country without incident!
I have to go to a new Dr. tomorrow and get my car fixed, so it's going to be a busy day. Going to get some rest now!
Peace, yo.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love crocheted back blouses!

Tracy~ said...

Can you please ask Carmen to buy me a laptop for work?

thanks.

Love you

Heather said...

Very cute bag!

I can just imagine your outfit was just darling.

Can I just tell you that I am so proud that you wear flip-flops?

Gwen said...

Love the new laptop bag!!! And I hope they get your car fixed up fast for you!!! XOXO