Monday, August 30, 2010

Day 13

Day 13 – This week
Day thirteen wants to hear about my week. Well, since the week is just starting I will tell you all what I have planned. Today and tomorrow I am attending all day seminars on Business Writing and Grammar Skills. I know, sounds fun, right? Actually, I signed myself up for this class for work. My boss, another co-worker and I are members of a program called Star12 that Rockhurst University hosts. It's a really great way to continue education short term. Most Seminars are only one or two days long and very informative.
After class tomorrow, I am going to a Assisted Living Facility welcome drop in for their new administrator.
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday are kind of open on my work calendar. I am sure that Wednesday will be spent playing catch up from being out of the office for two days.
Then, the best part happens....a three day weekend because of the holiday! Saturday I will be at our Youth Pastor's home chaperoning a Back to School/Labor Day BBQ. That will be an all day into the night event.
Soooo....what does your week look like? Comment me. They make me smile. :)

2 comments:

Heather said...

GASP! A whole seminar on Business Writing and Grammar skills?!?!?

YOU ARE SO LUCKY!!

Wish I could go...

You know how I love me some grammar. ;)

Hope the rest of the week is as fabulous as you are!

Gwen said...

Have fun at that seminar. I'm sure glad it's not me. :) XOXO