Friday, August 13, 2010

Does anyone even read this?

Does anyone even stop by here anymore? I seriously suck at blogging. I use to be so good at it back in the day when I met everyone on AOL journals. I hung out with Heather(an original AOL buddy) recently when I was near Nashville for a work related seminar. I told her that I didn't have anything to write about anymore. I've just grown dull.

Anyhow, I am going to try to do better. I am reading again like I use to and I have been thinking about creating my bucket list. So, if nothing else, I can share these things as I go along.

Oh, I changed my blogs clothes tonight too, I am LOVING zebra print right now. :) I am planning on coordinating my new office at work with zebra print accents. Maybe I can post pictures once its all done. Hmmm, maybe I have more to write about than I think?

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love the zebra print. Jessica's room (at my mom's) is zebra print and hot pink. It's awesome.

You have lots to talk about. Sometimes the things you want to write aren't in the forefront of your mind. I can't tell you how many times I have sat down to write, didn't know what to write about or had intended on something else, and the words just come out.

I hope you are having an amazing vacay.... ;)