Saturday, August 14, 2010

Almost the end.

My little vaca is about to come to an end. I have enjoyed this time alone for the most part. There were a few moments that I thought about what might have been and about some past trips that I have taken here with other people who were/are important to me.

I did have a couple of good and bad experiences while I was here in Gatlinburg so I think I will share them in my next entries.

I also am still thinking about my bucket list, I know a couple things that are for sure going on there, just have to think really hard about the rest. :)

I've got to get in the bed, check out from the hotel is at 10 am! Too early! Back to reality for me!

2 comments:

tootie said...

I'll be interested to hear about your bucket list! I'm still adding to mine :)

Gwen said...

Can't wait to hear about your bucket list. I should really create one but then it would become an obsession with me. :) XOXO