Sunday, August 15, 2010

A Review.

By Stephenie Meyer

I picked up this novella(only 178 pages) along with 12, yes, 12 other books during my short vacation in TN. I read this one off and on for 2 days and finished it a little while ago. I have been a huge twilight fan from the get go, so I was anxious to read this short story about Bree Tanner. She was the newborn that didn't fight against the Cullens. Carlisle and Esme wanted to save her, but the Volturi would not agree to that. This book basically tells how the newborns act from Bree's perspective. It was a little gruesome in places, it actually made me cringe a few times.
In the movie, I really was hoping that Bree would be spared and worked into the storyline somehow. The book made me want that worse, because she had found friendship and a young love with Diego, a fellow newborn.
I would recommend this book to the die hard twilighters. The Cullens don't appear in the story until the end....so don't hold your breath waiting on them. :)
Another neat thing about this book is this sticker on the front cover, way to go Stephenie!

PS...Please excuse the poor quality of these photos, my camera batteries are low!




No comments: