Saturday, August 28, 2010

Highlights of my week....

Highlights from the week, in no particular order.......

  1. My boss got me a new kick-butt lap top for work.
  2. I organized one of my offices and purged a TON of papers(I have an office in each of our locations).
  3. I attended a co-workers bridal shower today and it was loads of fun!
  4. I found out that due to a new rotation, I don't go back on call until the latter part of September!
  5. I got to watch my all time favorite movie tonight! ( 50 First Dates)
  6. One of my good friends finished Nail Tech School and is working at an awesome high end salon. I got a pedicure from her yesterday, and it was heavenly!
  7. I got to play with my boss's 8 month old son, he is the cutest thing, and so cuddly!
  8. I am reading a REALLY good book that I bought at a thrift store. It was written by a guy who lives 30 mins away from me, and its written about the upstate of SC!
  9. I got 5 books at a thrift store for $1.75! Including a Hard Back by Jodi Picoult.
  10. I am really proud that I am 11 days into my 30 day blog challenge. :)

2 comments:

Heather said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE 50 First Dates. One of his best movies, in my opinion.

You think your boss would like to bequeath a new laptop to your fabulous friend in Tennessee? ;)

Tracy~ said...

50 first dates makes me laugh...
yay for a sweet book deal at the thrift store (save those books for me)
Yay for pedicures!!!!
A bigger YAY for no "on call" until late September!