Saturday, August 28, 2010

Day 11

Day 11 – Your siblings

If you've been following along in my 30 day blog challenge, then you already know that I have a younger half brother and sister. I don't get to see them often, but they are my friends on facebook(what did we ever do before facebook? lol).

My little brother, Andy, is married now. They eloped last year and got married on the Charleston Beach. From what I hear, my family wasn't very happy at the time because they eloped, but it all worked out. Andy and his wife seem very happy.

(Andy and his wife, Amber)
My little sister, Rebecca, graduated highschool this past May and is a student at Columbia College. Its an all girl college, and its a little funny because I spent several a lot of time in highschool at this college for choral seminars, recitals, etc. I was even offered a music scholarship there(kicking myself in the butt now that I didn't take it. ) Rebecca got engaged recently. I am hoping that they wait a while before getting married.


(Rebecca and her fiancee, Jordan)

Now, Meredith....she's actually my cousin. But she's as close to a me as a sister. In fact, We tell people that we are sisters. She and I are so much alike and I love her dearly. She is a whole 11 months older than me, so every year after November 15th, we are the same age until Janurary 5th. :)

(Meredith and her son, Gavin)






























2 comments:

Heather said...

I knew you had a brother and sister, but forgot, somehow.

Anyway, they look very happy!

Tracy~ said...

Okay - I have to say that Gavin is stinkin' cute. look at that sweet face!