Sunday, August 29, 2010

Day 12

Day 12 – What’s in your bag
What's in my bag? Glad you asked....below are some of the items:
I have 2 Just Bitten Lipstains, one in the color "Lust" and the other in "Beloved". I also have one Mark by Avon lip gloss called Glow Baby Glow Hook Up Gloss in "Sizzle"...I love this stuff, it smells like peppermint! :) Also in this picure below is a little pocket knife my boss gave me..inside joke.



The next picture shows my mouse..it does not stay in my purse..lol...You can see part of my Vera Bradley wallet in this one, as well as the lip stuff, a hair clip, some pain relievers, my debit card, credit card, and clinque mirror and brush combo.

Next picture shows my Vera Bradley wallet completely, my GPS, a gift certificate to a salon, nail file, and my 31 mini pouch with my initial on it. I use this pouch to hold my camera. I carry my camera in my purse at all times.


Last picture...the ever present Orbit gum in Peppermint Spray...I am ADDICTED to this gum, an ink pen, my 31 business card holder, and my 31 key fob with my keys on them. Oh! I forgot to show you my actual bag, but its the same print as my business card holder.

Soooooo....what's in YOUR bag?




1 comment:

orbit gum said...

Oh my goodness. I love this post idea! I'm going to dump everything out of my purse and take pictures right now! I'm also addicted to Orbit. All of my bags have a package, and it's a travesty when I run out. Thanks for the great idea!