Monday, August 23, 2010

Day 6

Day 06 – Your day

It's Monday again. Today was mostly a normal Monday that consisted of work and a Chiropractor Appointment. Monday's at work are pretty hectic for the most part. Especially for me, I am the Supervisor on call this week so that means I had to make notes in clients and caregiver files from weekend problems.

I also did a lot of Marketing stuff....researching new give a way ideas and products along with making lots of calls throughout the day and RSVPing for some events.

The Chiropractor appointment was much needed. Dr. Snider is the best. I had some awful pain and tightness in my neck and shoulders all weekend. I can tell a huge difference from his adjustment already. ( Thank THE Lord!)

Oh, and here's a funny and embarrassing moment from yesterday. I am on what they call the "front line" at church. This means, I am on stage in front of the choir during our song service. There are 4 of us that have microphones. Well, during the 2ND song, I was all in it, and my mike cord just DROPS. Right. Out. Of. The. Mike. and hits the carpet. I quickly picked it up, but I couldn't get it to go back in. I turned to the side a little and a friend in the choir helped me out. I was hoping it wasn't noticeable, but after church the Pastor's wife was laughing at me for how red my face was when I turned back around and resumed singing. LOL.

Lesson learned: Always check my Mike Cord during sound check!! :)

2 comments:

Gwen said...

I hate when stuff happens on accident in front of people. It makes it so much more frustrating. :) XOXO

Tracy~ said...

hahahahahaha! what are besties for - but to laugh at you when you embarrass yourself!

I love you