Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Quotes

I am a total quote, bible verse and song lyric junkie. I have little slips of paper literally everywhere with random quotes I hear, see written somewhere or that I think up myself. I also have journals full of these quotes, verses and song lyrics.

I thought I would take a minute to share some of my favorites. If I know who said them it will be indicated, some I have no clue to who said it! These are really just a few, like I said, I am a little obsessed.

DRUM ROLL please......

Move mountains, Love much, Release joy & Sing the song you were meant to sing.

Its not always rainbows and butterflies, its compromise, it moves us along. Maroon 5

"Mack, pain has a way of clipping our wings and keeping us from being able to fly.....and if left unresolved for very long, you can almost forget that you were ever created to fly in the first place." God, from the book, The Shack.

You see the depths of my heart and you love me the same...You are amazing God. Chris Tomlin's Indescribable

Beginning's are scary and endings are usually sad, but it's the middle that counts the most. From the Movie, Hope Floats

Sometimes the one you think is your knight in shining armor actually turns out to be a retard in tinfoil!

"Behold, I have indelibly imprinted you on the palm of each of My hands; your walls are continually before Me." Isaiah 49:16 Amp

Let your hopes, not your hurts, shape your future. Robert Schuller

Brave hearts do not back down. Sophocles

Never in the history of the world has any soldier sacrificed more for the freedom and liberty of total strangers than the American soldier. Zell Miller

No comments: