Thursday, November 19, 2009

Randomness

1. I am extremely tired.

2. It took Ashley(co worker) and I to put up a christmas tree for the 2nd Annual Festival of Trees for
Bailey Manor this evening.

3. The aforementioned tree is pink.

4. I cannot begin to tell you how happy that I am that tomorrow is friday.

5. I plan on sleeping in until 6 pm on saturday.

6. Not really but it sounded good..lol.

7. I do have some plans with a sweet teddy bear of a guy tomorrow evening.

8. I did find the energy to paint my nails a new color that I purchased last weekend at Ulta.

9. The shade is Charming Rose Creme by NYC and I am really digging it.

10. I am not going to see New Moon like the rest of the free world this weekend.

11. I am waiting until next weekend to see it, I made the mistake of going on opening night for Twilight and it was a miserable experience.

12. I don't think that I have anything else to say tonight. Sorry for the lists, but I am too tired to actually make paragraphs that have interesting things in them. :)

No comments: