Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A New Home

Well, if all the other changes in my life hadn't been enough, I go and try to do a new entry in my old blog and good ol' blogspot won't let me log in or supply me with a password hint. So, I will just take it that I am suppose to start fresh. My life has been really scattered this past year. For those who don't know what has transpired with me or if you are a new reader, I will list the highlights below to catch everyone up and put us all on the same page.

1. I have been seperated for 17 months now. Because of SC laws and slow family courts, I will finally be divorced on Jan. 6,2010.

2. I left my law enforcement career in April. Seriously one of the best blessings in disquise I have ever had.

3. I moved to Georgia to live with extended family in April. I really wanted to start a fresh new life, but God had other plans.

4. I moved back to SC for several reasons in September.

5. While living in Georgia, I worked at Stone Mountain Park in Operations as a dispatcher....a job I loved, and I kinda felt like I had the summer off...lol.

6. I now work in Marketing and Public Relations for a Home Health Company. The job literally fell into my lap and I am forever grateful.

7. I have let go of several friendships and relationships recently and have began to evaluate some others. Some were very hard to let go of, but it has made me a stronger person.

I think I have covered about the most important things right now. I am excited to be getting back into the swing of things with blogging. Its been to long.
I look forward to connecting with my old blogging buddies and making new ones!

3 comments:

Brandi said...

I am here love! This has been a crazy year for so many people, and I feel horrible for letting a lot of it slip past my notice. : ( I guess falling for some random guy didn't help me there. : x

I am so excited that your divorce will finally be FINAL! It seems like such a sad thing but it will only be for the better so I have to look at it as a good thing.

SO I MISSED SO FREAKIN MUCH ... I HAD NO CLUE YOU WERE BACK IN SC!!! OMG

LOVE YOU! : )

Gwen said...

Sending prayers your way. I'm also letting go of some draining friendships and even though it's hard I know it will be better for us in the end. Can't wait to follow you along your journey. XOXO

Allison said...

I'm so glad to hear from you again! That is a lot of upheavel but it sounds like it's for the good.